I know, I know - many of you are upset that it has taken me this long to update the blog...what can I say - life with Mila has been hectic through the holidays. Mila was VERY spoiled from every direction for Christmas...my little princess wants for nothing. She just celebrated her first Easter as well - the day started prior to sunrise and the party didn't stop until late that evening...check out the pictures of Mila with the giant bunny from Nonie and Pops!
She just went to the doctor (had a little fever and cough for a couple of weeks)...but last night we understood why - MILA HAS A TOOTH! FINALLY!! She's been working on that tooth for a long time now - so we are going to name the tooth Sam...just kidding!
She now weighs a whooping 17 lbs and 4 oz. She crawls with super speed and like her mommy she is freakishly strong! She can rip your nostril right off of your face if you aren't careful! She pulls up to stand every chance she gets - and with the help of her lion push toy she can walk with support. She says "Dada" but nothing else yet - just makes a lot of noise...again, just like her mommy. She is such a good girl - rarely cries in public and really only gets fussy when she's sleepy or hungry - AGAIN - JUST LIKE HER MOMMY (wink)! I hope you all enjoy the latest slideshow - It's probably going to shock some of you how much she's grown in just a few months...I will work on keeping the blog better updated!
Also - Andy and I are doing great - just bought a house and are getting settled in...lots of fun every day!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
The holidays have come and gone
Posted by Chunky Mama at 2:52 PM




